Jaywalking respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website or when you otherwise provide information to or become affiliated with the brand, and describes our practices for collecting, maintaining, using, protecting and disclosing that information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND WE ONLY SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS TO A THIRD PARTY WITH THE CLIENT’S DUE PERMISSION OR IF REQUIRED BY THE LAW.
-When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on our products and offers).
- We use Facebook and Instagram retargeting to advertise Jaywalking across social networks. Facebook and Instagram retargeting will display relevant ads tailored to you based on areas of the website that you have visited, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not give us access to your device. The cookie helps us identify whether an individual has visited a page and if so, show them related advertisements. Facebook and Instagram retargeting allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- Any personal information we collect from you will be used generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, shipping arrangements, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service. (We may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased to provide after sales.)
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. To carry out security checks (this may involve sharing your details to fraud prevention agencies, who will check the details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.)
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- To comply with legal requirements, we may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
- We may contact you via email if you have signed up to our email list to inform you of our upcoming collections and drops.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
-We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
-We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
-Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at --http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Data Retention - When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Minors - The Site is intended for individuals of all age groups.
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us at email@example.com
Please ensure you type “UPDATE” in the subject line of your email.
- You can unsubscribe or ask us not to send any future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us at- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you type “NO MARKETING or UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line and then in the main text: your full name, full postal address, including postcode and email address.
- You can ask us to remove any of your data we may hold in our system by emailing us at email@example.com with your full name, Full postal address, postcode and email. We will then search our data system files and ensure your data that you have provided us is completely removed and we will send you an email to confirm this. Please ensure you type “REMOVE DATA” in the subject line of your email.
- We will then suppress your data from all marketing, although we still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sales obligations.
- Contact Us - You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you and if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, simply write to us. For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by sending us an e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail using the details provided below:
Jaywalking, Suryadarshan CHS LT1, 70/694, MHB Colony Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai Suburban, 400067 Mumbai MH, India.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
- We do not offer free returns and exchanges therefore the customer is responsible for postage costs regarding returns and exchanges.
- Returns and exchanges (subject to availability) will be given up to 7 days from when the product was received and in perfect selling condition and unworn. Tags must be included and unbroken. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to return or exchange a product.
- All items are inspected thoroughly before a return / exchange is processed. Items found worn/used/unsellable will be rejected and returned back to you. If you receive a faulty item, please let us know via email within 7 days of receipt as we cannot assist you after that time frame. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We cannot refund your postage costs unless the product is faulty / incorrect. If your item is faulty or incorrect, you will have to let us know within 3 days of receipt. We cannot give any refunds/assistance after this time period. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalizing your purchases. For more information, or if you are unsure if you are eligible for a refund or exchange, please contact us at email@example.com .
- Refund will be provided in the form of store credit or exchange of the product.
- Based on the inspection of the returned item, you will be notified on the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your product is approved, you will be offered either a store credit for 1 year or your product will be exchanged within 5 days.
- Our return policy lasts for 7 days after your purchase/delivery. Any kind of return or exchange won’t be considered after this time frame.
- To be eligible for a return, your item should be in original packing, unused and in the same condition that you received in.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is mandatory to approve your return.
- Products purchased on sale cannot be cancelled once the order is placed and are not eligible for return/refund/exchange.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your bank account once again.
- If you still haven’t received it, contact your credit card/debit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the buyer had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the buyer and they will find out about your return.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- Jaywalking reserves the right to reject or cancel your order fulfilment of all orders on the Jaywalking website. We reserve the right not to accept your order for any of the following reasons:
- The product is not available / in stock.
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable.
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity.
- We are unable to deliver to the provided address.
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information.
- Here at Jaywalking we take fraud and security very seriously therefore we may run multiple checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretences will be followed up with an investigation and reported.
- This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all Indian national laws and requirements for user privacy.
- Countries other than India may be subject to additional duties to be paid. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of the additional duties. If you refuse to pay the duties to release your order, the order will subsequently be returned back to the Jaywalking warehouse and refunded. A shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Jaywalking, Suryadarshan CHS LT1, 70/694, MHB Colony Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai Suburban, 400067 Mumbai MH, India.
- You will be responsible for paying your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- At JAYWALKING our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We promise to provide the highest level of responsiveness to you at all times.
- All orders are processed within 5-6 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- For any products damaged or lost during shipping, please contact us to file a claim. Kindly save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
SHIPPING RATES AND DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
**Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Out for delivery:
India - 5-6 business days. (Free)
UK – ROYAL MAIL SIGNED FOR (x days) Rs. 3,000/-
Europe – DHL WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (x days) Rs. 3,000/-
USA- DHL WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (x days) Rs. 3,000/-
Asia - DHL WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (x days) Rs. 3,000/-
Other International – DHL WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (x days) Rs. 3,000/-
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION AND ORDER TRACKING
-Once your order has been dispatched, tracking information is provided on all orders which is included in the shipping confirmation emails sent once the order has been shipped.